"Warhammer Online has some of the most potential of any RPG game and is the best title in the emerging RvR-MMO game genre."-Judgent

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Video Tutorial: Order Crimson Cloak

     On my Archmage, I had been struggling to find a cape at level 20. I was pointed in the direction of an Order only quest called "An Army Marches" from NPC Brother Lance. After arriving in High Pass Tier 3 Chapter 13 hub, I picked up the first of the quests. It is a series of three relatively easy quests, assuming you have a healer (or tank if you are a healer). In the end, you are rewarded with some experience and a nice level 21 blue "Crimson Cloak" with element resistance and two talisman slots. Throw some shiny stones in 'em and you've got yourself a wonderful cloak. You can view the video below, or on the Videos Page, or on my Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment