"Warhammer Online has some of the most potential of any RPG game and is the best title in the emerging RvR-MMO game genre."-Judgent

Saturday, July 16, 2011

End Game Renown Sets

Renown Rank 90 and 100 Gear
     Quickly posting before I log onto my Archmage, Denovan, to do some tier 2 ORvR. I was scanning the Bioware forums when I came across two posts from forum users Shadowgurke and bibla. They both uploaded Order and Destruction images of every class in renown rank 40-100 gear. You can view the posts below:

Order Renown Gear Sets
Destruction Renown Gear Sets

     Also I fixed a previous post called "My Drake is Actually a Robot!?" by catching a mistake I had made. The personality pack offers a 5th pet as well, called the Jester. You can view him, along with the other vanity pets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment