"Warhammer Online has some of the most potential of any RPG game and is the best title in the emerging RvR-MMO game genre."-Judgent

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly: Population



     How to drag in new WAR Players: I say we, as a community, step up to the plate and welcome in new players who are under the Endless Trial. The one thing this game needs is more players to fill in the middle tiers. It would be amazing if tier 2 scenarios popped as often as tier 1 scenarios pop. I personally enjoy the scenarios more than I do the mass ORvR battles mainly because I find the most fun fights to be small scale RvR (Not to say I don't like big battles too). In order to do this, we need to play our part and help out new players who don't have a clue whats going on. I know the guild I am currently in, The House of Nine Winds, is actually focused on welcoming trial characters and giving them a fun guild to play along with. Feel free to search us on Order-Badlands and ask for an invite.

     I am trying to get the word out about this game. I feel like it could generate a larger player base if the public knows how much its been fixed. I hope we can all band together and treat the trial players fairly and respectfully, which I know most of us are. If your looking for more information about current subscription changes and what that could mean for you, visit Werit's Blog. He also posted a link to my Praag video which can be seen here or on the video page (button at top of page under banner). As always, play smart!

2 comments:

  1. The problem with T2 and T3 scenario pops is not exactly because of pop problems..but those who are there don't do scenarios, because they get "too much" exp.

    T2 and T3 is all about running in circles and taking empty keeps. In this way RR is maximized.

    That's sad, but people are that way. A short interruption to this kind of .."ORVR" by some scenarios would be fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I completely agree Karic, but an increase in population would also bring more players who want to do Scenarios.

    I know I queue for Scenarios every time I log on and I'm sure there would be others who would play this way too if they enjoy the scenarios as much as I do.

    I hope the permanent 6v6 GoE SC fix this!

    ReplyDelete