"Warhammer Online has some of the most potential of any RPG game and is the best title in the emerging RvR-MMO game genre."-Judgent

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cultivating with Miracle Grow Remix

     I was chatting with the leader of my guild, House of the Nine Winds, today and he told me it would be wise to pick up cultivating and apothecary for making money to buy better gear. I have never been a fan of any crafting in any game. I always thought it was a waste of time and brain power, but sometimes you gotta do what you don't want to. I picked up cultivating and bought two seeds from a vendor and was completely lost and helpless. Little did I know, those two seashell looking seeds would carry my cultivating skill all the way up to 200. Why did the Crafting Vendor have so many things to sell; seeds, water, soil,  and nutrients! I went to Curse.com to check out crafting addons and that is where I found Miracle Grow Remix (Addon here). 


     This addon lets you easily  grow while going about your normal Warhammer activities. First you place the seed you want in the slots to grow them, then you wait. You don't need to buy any of the water, soil, or nutrients if your trying to level your skill up to maximum level, 200, as quickly possible. Once the plants are ready to harvest, you simply click on one of two buttons. The first lets you harvest your plant and the second harvests your plant and plants the same seed you planted last time.

     Now that I am at maximum skill level in Cultivating in just one morning, I am not sure what I should be doing for Apothecary. I am going to look into it and post it on the blog. Until next time, play smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment