"Warhammer Online has some of the most potential of any RPG game and is the best title in the emerging RvR-MMO game genre."-Judgent

Friday, July 15, 2011

Video: Warrior Priest RvR

   Anyone else think Warrior Priests in tier 1 are extremely overpowered? I did too, and so I decided to create a Warrior Priest myself. Can't kill em, why not join em, eh? After leveling up over the past week, I finally got him up to level 13, renown rank 11 and decided to jump into some T2 ORvR and T1 Scenarios.  My spec was 2-handed Melee DPS. It was funny because, even though I specialized my talents and gear in  DPS, I ended up healing more in the Scenarios. Just goes to show that different classes shine at different times during their leveling process. I summed up my experiences in this video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment